Come into The Pizza House of Ann Arbor and experience the area’s premier Chicago-style pizza and taste the tradition that makes our deep dish so delicious–or explore a menu that features many family favorites, from mouth-watering appetizers to delectable entrées.
Whether you’re in need of a quick lunch before class or catching the game on one of our many big screens, The Pizza House of Ann Arbor’s incredible menu and amazing service will leave you truly satisfied!
- Ann Arbors #1 game-day destination place.
- Over 500 seats–typically the shortest wait in town.
- Plenty of parking in the Forest Street parking structure, then take the shuttle from Pizza House to the Big House! (The shuttle runs during home college-football games.)
- Do you know trivia? Every Wednesday starting at 7:30PM. Free to play. Win Pizza House gift cards. Drink specials!
- Watch the Jim Harbaugh & John Beilein radio shows live here each week in season.
- Visit the Garage Bar right next door. The open-air atmosphere offers a refreshingly distinct venue that keeps the nights hot and the drinks cold!
- U of M departments–we accept shortcode for payment.
- 32 draft beers on tap
618 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI. 48104
Phone: (734) 995-5095